stepping stones that lead girls to God's purpose for their lives.....

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Though.....

Though i have no place that's my own....... I live with Christ.

Though i have no style..... I am clothed with Christ.

Though i have eats.......I hunger for Christ.

Though there be past terrors.......I am safe with Christ.

God is amongst us, loving, protecting and shielding us. Doesn't feel like it? Well maybe He is giving you the opportunity to open your heart in a greater way to Him.

In the past year and a half He has asked me to walk a very dusty but steep road with Him, trusting His plan and His love for me. Walking it was the most devastating thing I've done in almost EVER in my life. But as He asked me to walk it, I know He had good waiting. This is the place you have to come to; to be in His true calling.

surrender your path. surrender your way. And you will find a freedom you have never ever experienced in your life.

with love, Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment