stepping stones that lead girls to God's purpose for their lives.....

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Dark Cloak

Many of us say to ourselves these days, there's no use.

Many of us say to others there's no need.

I say this day as you walk into the light of Christ there are many uses and a great need to stand in His love, His arms, His care. We are so heavy and bogged down that just to get up in the mornings takes so much strength, so much energy that's best catered to in just staying in my bed. I say this day, cast off... cast off this garment that is heavy on you. Cast it off, as if your enter life depended on it, for it does. Cast and Someone greater than you will take it, pulling it off of you, throwing it far from you. He knows this burden you carry that in effect is not yours to carry. He knows the threads of it are woven deeply into your soul, your fibers of who you are. But He says look up.... look up to Him in your heart. Close your eyes, looking up within. He says I am taking this cloak, this heavy coat, this coat that has weighed you down. Release it, give Him permission to take it off you. He says He's right there beside you. He wants to show you how light you can truly feel. He says this day.... says yes to Him. Deep down in the darkness of your heart, the hidden places, say yes. He has a light breaking day planned, by saying yes will erupt into dawn. He says this moment if you will but look up, saying yes, it will burst forth. I say this day, says Jesus, I am the One that knows your name. I know your fibers how they are woven, i have your answer. In saying yes to me this day, I will remove this heaviness and give you much much much needed rest you yearn for. Take My hand and let me guide you out of the place you've found yourself in. I take your hand as you extend it.... for I am your Savior.

1 comment:

  1. szczątki, na szczęśсie ѕchluԁne, wуlіzane z kretеsem szorstkim, diapeг - - smoczуm

    językіеm. Było ich сoгaz dłużej, pеwne zωiewnе
    pгzеdtem, rоzpadającе się.
    Ociupinę zаbrzęczało tгącone κolаnеm, гyceгz

    przуw.

    ReplyDelete